Monday, October 13, 2014

1 1/2 years since my last blog LOL

I just stumbled onto my blog. It's been 1 1/2 years since my last entry. I'm coming up on 3 years of living in Kuwait. I'm still learning everyday about Kuwait & living in it. It was really fun to read all my old blog posts and looking at my point of view 3 years ago. My god a lot has changed! I also look much younger LOL I guess that happens when you have kids. They suck the youth out of you hehe
I would like to start blogging again. It was really neat to read my thoughts from like 2 years ago. I have a lot of things to blog about. It's a matter of effort I suppose. I'll think about it a little longer...

1 comment:

  1. I jumped on an opportunity to purchase a rental property over the 4th of  weekend. Mr Lee was quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a rental property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender Mr Lee. I hopefully know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purpose then Mr Lee will be able to help you with such a process here his details WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.   /  247officedept@gmail.com  !”  

    ReplyDelete