Friday, January 20, 2012

So...Who is the REAL Housewife of Kuwait?! & What's her deal?

Ehm ehm ehm...an introduction please!!!

My official name is Jomana Fakhoury Saba...it should be Jumana (Jewww-maa-naa) but my parents are weird for spelling it that way. I'm over it. I am 29 years old, married to my darling of a husband (when we are not fighting) Paul Saba & we just had our first baby on 10-11-11. She is our heart, soul, reason for living. We named her Victoria Salam Saba, I've nick named her ViVi & she's just SO DAMN CUTE!!!

My BABY the day after she was born!
ViVi <3

Proud Mama!
I was born in San Bernardino, California & grew up in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Rancho is a GREAT place to live & I miss it everyday.  I am the oldest out of 5 children. Yes 5!! Now that I have a child of my own, I can truly say that my mother was CRAZY for having so many children. As crazy and difficult to have so many children, I loved having such a large family. God willing I can have a large family of my own. I keep going back & forth as to how many more children I want..depending on the day LOL.  I have 2 sisters & 2 brothers & LOVE & adore them all. I'm super close to my family & are so lucky to have such a COOL & supportive family.  I have a bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.  My career background is in insurance & finance. I am taking a break in my career to be a mother, full time wife & The Real Housewife of Kuwait! 

I met Paul in the summer of 2008 & our courtship led to marriage fairly quickly. We were engaged on March 28, 2009 & Married on November 14, 2009. I love him. I can truly say we are meant for each other. We compliment, supplement & support each other. He is my best friend. Well he shares that title with my sister Hadil..hehe

Our Engagement Party 3-28-2009
Our Wedding 11-14-2009
With my marriage led me to my first BIG move. I left the dreamy life of California for the not so dreamy life of Farmington Hills, MI. But I have  met some AMAZING people here, made some great memories & LIFE LONG FRIENDS. I miss you guys already. 

I am getting ready for my next BIGGER move. I'm moving to Kuwait!
So whats the deal...

I decided to Blog about my move, life overseas, experiences & whatever else I felt like. I think it will be cool to look back on my adventure & document it. 
My life has been so crazy these past 2 years & can only imagine how much crazier it's going to get. I can't believe how much has happened in such a short time span. It's been a lot of ups & downs but am thankful & blessed. 

Paul has been in Kuwait since October 30, 2011 getting everything all ready for us. He left when ViVi was like 20 days old and we are reuniting as a family in Michigan on 1-27-2012! I'm so excited!! God I can't believe it's been so long!

EEEK!! 










3 comments:

  1. You are awesome Jomana! Way to maximize this opportunity :-) Wishing you and your family the best in this new chapter. Excited to hear about your journey, thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your blog jo!! I am reading it in a "Carrie Bradshaw" voice. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete